Sunday 9 June 2013

In Review: Bella Luccé Peruvian Cocoa Azul Sugar Scrub


Review time! 

I purchased Bella Luccé's Peruvian Cocoa Azul Sugar Scrub from Natural Boudoir a while back... a while back -________-

So I'm not great at reviewing products but I have a lot more free time than usual right now (I'm an unofficial graduate!!!) which is why I am finally reviewing a product after such a long time! 


The back

The packaging has deteriorated over time but it is waterproof. It's in a nice little tub too!

Bella Luccé is:
  • Eco-friendly
  • Cruelty-free
  • All natural
  • Vegan


The inside



  1. Good consistency.
  2. Rub it all in. The crystals are big and aren't harsh (perhaps because they're brown sugar crystals).
  3. Washing it off leaves a mildly moisturising layer on your skin.
  4. Dried hand feeling mildly moisturised.
What I love:
  • The chocolate scent is so rich that it puts you at risk of tasting the product.
  • The scrub scrubs well. 
  • It is a non-drying scrub.
  • Some of the chocolate scent stays behind on your skin, which is just perfect! 
The product itself is good. It's a scrub, so you won't use it everyday (perhaps weekly). 

The only thing I did not like about the product was that I felt I couldn't really use the scrub all over my body because if I did that on a weekly basis then this would have finished in weeks. However, I assume you just use it on problem areas and you don't generally use it every single week (just as needed). 


Will I buy again? Yes! Simply because I'm too lazy to whip up my own scrub... and I couldn't get it to be as moisturising and as nice smelling as Bella Luccé's scrubs! I'd also like to try the other scrubs from the Bella Luccé range. This scrub (and more) is available for purchase at Natural Boudoir.