Friday 10 May 2013

All Done.



Today was my last exam and I'm incredibly happy. 

I feel like this weight has finally been lifted off of my shoulders. 

This past week has been hectic. I had a lot of fights with myself about studying. Procrastination is that real. 

I was also on 'Twitter silence' for like three days but I ended up breaking the rule twice (I really need to become less addictive to Twitter but it's so much fun!). However... I did quit Twitter from February until early May (this was a really hectic time for me emotionally and academically). 

But it's the end. The end of all my assessments. The only thing I'm waiting for is my results and my graduation day which is in November. I'm proud of myself. I pat myself on the back. I've risen above all the challenges that I have faced over the past few years. I have come out alive.

This summer will be an exciting summer for me. I'll be doing a lot more blogging, I will become better at it and I will also do some fun stuff in real life (i.e. traveling). I'm not so sure what the future holds for me, but I am thankful for coming this far unscathed and I am thankful for the supportive friends and family in my life (they really made this journey a whole lot easier).