Wednesday 27 March 2013

Cats Lead Better Lives Than Humans.

As I was working through my thesis draft, it dawned on me that cats lead much better lives than most human beings.

Mind you, when I reached this epiphany, I was running on three hours sleep + stressed to the max because I didn't know what I was doing.

Daily, without fail, I manage to see the grumpy cat on my Facebook timeline. The grumpy cat is used for genuinely 'haha' memes but mostly for the very, very bad joke memes. I cry, 1) because I can't ever escape this and 2) because a freaking CAT has so much popularity.

I can't deny a cats awesomeness though. I can't deny that they live better lives than most of us and that they're loved regardless of what they're like. Eight simple reasons why cats are awesome/live better lives/are always loved:


1. Cats can sleep whenever and wherever they want.



2. Cats are allowed to be bitchy and no one says anything about it.




3. Cats are so cunning and have plans to take over the world, but no one seems to care. 




4. Cats are always cute. 




5. Cats are easily entertained and by that they entertain us easily too.



6. Cats are quite independent.

Didn't know what image could represent independent cats the best... so here is a cute cat instead!



7. Cats are part of the coolest family ever; Felidae. 





8. Cats are diva. 


Choupette Lagerfeld lives a better life than me.